Sermon Discussion Questions: October 26, 2014
Loving God's Glory
- Before studying this text, how did you typically view suffering and trials?
- Before studying this text, how did you typically view life and death?
- What are some ways that God has grown you and/or exalted Christ through your trials?
Loving God's People
- Can you think of examples in your life where someone has administered the gospel to you out of their suffering?
- In what areas of your life can you administer the gospel to others out of your suffering?
Loving God's World
- When an unbeliever recognizes you caring for others even though you are suffering, what would be some of their thoughts?
- How does the gospel appear more attractive to an unbeliever when you administer the gospel to that unbeliever out of your suffering?
Comments for this post have been disabled