Sermon Discussion Questions: May 28, 2017
Sermon Text: 1 Corinthians 11:2-16
Loving God’s Glory
- In what way(s) is man the image and glory of God (v. 7)?
- How does Christ's submission to the Father help us? How does it instruct us?
Loving God’s People
- What does this passage have to do with unity and order within the church?
- How might Paul's words in this passage apply to our cultural circumstance?
Loving God’s World
- How do you think the teaching in this passage might be received negatively by people in our culture?
- How might the teaching in this passage show our distinctiveness and yet attractive to people in our culture?
Comments for this post have been disabled